Terms and Conditions
She Scooty (“Company”) provides technology based services for booking two-wheelers
(“Vehicle”) to you (“You” or “ Users”) and you agree to obtain certain Services (defined
hereinafter) offered by third party drivers or vehicle operators (" Pilots") by means of the
Company’s website and the mobile application “She Scooty” (“Platform”). All the
Services provided by the Company to you would be by means of your use of the
Platform or accessing any material or information through the Platform.
Use of and access to the Platform is offered to You upon the condition of acceptance of
along with any amendments made by the Company at its sole discretion and posted on
the Platform from time to time.
The Platform provides the following services (“Services”) to You:
1. It allows you to avail transportation services provided by the Pilots on our
Platform (“Transportation Services”).
1. The Company shall take your booking request and forward it to the Pilot
through an app-based device operating on GPS-GPRS based device
available with the Pilot.
2. The Pilot shall have the sole discretion to accept or reject each request for
3. If the Pilot accepts the booking request made by the Company, a
notification will be sent you with the information regarding the Pilot
including its name, contact number etc.
4. The Company shall make reasonable efforts to bring you in contact with
the Pilot in order to obtain the Service subject to availability of the Pilot in
or around your location at the time of your booking request made to the
5. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the Company itself does not
provide the Services. It is the Pilot who shall render the Services to you.
6. Even after acceptance of booking, the Pilot may not reach your pick up
location or decide not to render her services in which event the Company
shall not be held liable.
7. You warrant that the information you provide to the Company is accurate
and complete. The Company is entitled at all times to verify the
information that you have provided. You may only access the Services
using authorized means.
8. The Company shall not be liable if you do not download the correct
Platform or visit the appropriate web portal.
9. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or introduce any of the
modes of booking Vehicles.
10. You will refrain from doing anything which we reasonably believe to be
disreputable or capable of damaging our reputation and will comply with
all applicable laws of the Republic of India.
11. You will treat the Pilot with respect and not cause damage to their Vehicle
or engage in any unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive behaviour or
activity whilst using their Vehicle;
12. The Company is not responsible for the behaviour, actions or inactions of
drivers of Vehicles, Pilots or quality of Vehicle which you may use. Any
contract for the provision of Vehicle for the Services is exclusively
between you and the Pilot and the Company is not a party to the same.
13. By using the Platform of the Company, you further agree that:
1. You will download the Application for your sole, personal use and will not
resell it to a third party;
2. You will not authorize others to use your account;
3. You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person
or legal entity;
4. You will not use the Application for unlawful purposes or for fraudulent
5. You will not use the Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or
6. You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
7. You will not try to harm the Application in any way whatsoever;
8. You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Company Content
without written permission from the Company;
9. You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any
identification which the Company may provide you which allows access to
10. You will provide the Company with whatever proof of identity we may
11. You will only use an access point or 3G data account (AP) which you are
authorized to use;
12. You will not use the Application with an incompatible or unauthorized
13. If within 24 hours a user creates more than one account on the same
device, She Scooty has the right to terminate his/her account;
21. The Company reserves the right to immediately terminate your use of the
Application should you not comply with the any of the rules provided in the Terms of
3. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
1. You shall be required to pay charges for the Services used by you either
by using the online payment gateway provided in the Platform or by
paying cash to the Pilots.
2. The rates of the Services shall be notified on the website and mobile
application of the Company.
3. The charges for the Services shall be updated or amended from time to
time at the sole discretion of the Company and it shall be your
responsibility to remain informed about the charges for the Services.
4. You agree that you will pay for all Services you purchase from the Pilot
either by way of credit card or debit card or by cash. In the event the
payment cannot be accepted through debit card/credit card/Platform, you
shall be required to pay the charges for the Services availed by way of
5. Any payment made is non-refundable. At the end of the trip for the
Transportation Services, we will facilitate for you to receive a copy of the
invoice from the Company on your registered e-mail account with the
It is clarified that the term “Trip” includes a trip for transportation of a
passenger by the Pilot.
1. The Company provides an insurance policy for the Users availing the
Transportation Services and the information on the same is available on
the Platform once the Services are availed by the Users.
1. The information, recommendations provided to you on or through the
website, or the Platform is for general information purposes only and does
not constitute advice.
2. The Company will reasonably keep the website and the application and its
contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that the website
and/or application are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that
the website and/or application are correct, up to date and accurate. The
Company shall not be liable for any damage arising from the same.
3. The Company shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the
use of or the inability to use the website or the application, including – but
not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of
electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic
communications by third parties or by computer programs used for
electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
4. The quality of the Services requested through the use of the Platform is
entirely the responsibility of the Pilot who ultimately provides such
Services to you and the Company is not liable for the same. However, any
complaints about the Services provided by the Pilot should be submitted
to the Company by an email as notified from time to time.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The Company is the sole owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the
web site, Platform or any other digital media and its contents. The content
means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sounds, video, etc. the
website, Platform or any other digital media content embody trade secrets
and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and
other laws. All titles, ownership and intellectual property rights in the
website and its content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates,
agents, authorized representatives or licensor's as the case may be.
Company are hereby reserved. The information contained in this Platform
and/or website is intended, solely to provide general information for the
personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
3. The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of
any information or advertisement contained on, distributed through, or
linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this
website or Platform, or the quality of any products, information or other
materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of any product,
information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of
an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with
4. All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or service marks or
word marks of the Company in various jurisdictions and are protected
under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights laws.
The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks
is strictly prohibited.
5. All the contents on this website and/or Platform is copyright of the
Company except the third party content and link to third party website on
our website and/or Platform.
6. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you a
limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a
copy of the Platform on a single mobile device that you own or control and
to run such copy of the Platform solely for your own personal use.
7. You shall not do the following:
1. license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or
otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party
the Platform in any way;
2. modify or make derivative works based upon the Platform;
3. create Internet "links" or "frame" or "mirror" any application on any
other server or wireless or Internet-based device.
4. Reverse engineer or access the Platform in order to:
5. design or build a competitive product or service,
6. design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or
graphics of the Platform, or
7. copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Platform, or
8. aunch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to,
web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers,
bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple
server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the
operation and/or performance of the Platform.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
1. During the use of the website or the application, links to websites that are
owned and controlled by third parties may be provided from time to time in
order to enter into correspondence with, purchase goods or services from,
participate in promotions of third parties. These links take you off the
website, the application and are beyond the Company's control.
2. During use of the website and the application, you may enter into
correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate
in promotions of third party Pilots, advertisers or sponsors showing their
goods and/or services through a link on the website or through the
application or Service. These links take you off the website, the application
and the Service and are beyond the Company's control. You therefore visit
or access these websites entirely at your own risk.
3. Please note that these other websites may send their own cookies to
users, collect data or solicit personal information, and you are therefore
prior to using them.
8.TERM AND TERMINATION
1. The contract between the Company and you is concluded for an indefinite
period. You are entitled to terminate the Contract at all times by
permanent deletion of the Platform installed on your mobile device, tablet
or any electronic device capable of using the Platform thus disabling the
use by you of the Platform and the Service.
2. The Company is entitled to terminate the contract at all times and with
immediate effect (by disabling your use of the application and the Service)
opinion of the Company, misuse of the Platform or the Service.
3. The Company is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the
contract in advance. After termination the Company will give notice thereof
4. Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in
performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without
its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused
by, among other things, strikes, lock-out, riots, rebellions, accidental
explosions, floods, storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
You will indemnify and hold the Company harmless, from any and all claims, losses,
liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorneys’ fees and court costs)
10. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
2. Subject to the provisions made in Clause 10.3, the Parties hereby submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jalandhar, India.
settled amicably by the Parties. In the event no amicable settlement is
arrived at within a period of fifteen (15) days from the date of first initiation
of the dispute by one Party to other, the Parties shall resolve the dispute
by means of arbitration pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act,
4. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by an arbitral tribunal
comprising of 1 (one) arbitrator mutually appointed by you and the
5. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language only
and the seat for arbitration shall be Jalandhar, India.
6. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding.
of the Company.
the discretion of the Company.
unenforceable or prohibited by applicable laws of the Republic of India , such provision
divisible as to such provision or part thereof and such provision or part thereof shall be
inoperative and shall not be part of the consideration moving between you and the
and of like effect as though such provision was not included herein.
The Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the Application, or by
electronic mail to your email address on record in the Company's account information,
or by written communication sent by regular mail to your address on record in
Company's account information.